Monday, December 14, 2009

Letters To Penthouse Torrent Does Penthouse Publish Letters About Sex With One's Own Spouse?

Does Penthouse publish letters about sex with one's own spouse? - letters to penthouse torrent

How to pay a lot? I think the sending of this letter:

Dear Penthouse,

I never thought it happened! My wife is mixed in the room rate at the time that the sexual encounter. She was dressed like a hot 15-year-old nightgown printed with eight numbers too large dogs, and it seemed like a gravy stain. Her hair in rollers. There was a slight smell of BO, or maybe it was cream of mushroom, you should at the chest and drive rollers of the stomach. She said: "Get on the bed, so that we can do that." I wanted to do our overweight to the dog bed gas, but it was the best did not bother complaining all the time. "Hannah Montana" has been on television since the boy was released into the room. We could not find the clicker to extinction. So hot. The boy was barking into the phone in the other room, very strong. I went into town, but my wife told me I had something funky happened there, and I better not, if I am sure that the protection and walked directly toward him. About a minute, she came to the po --int of no return, and was quite gloomy, because I need another nine minutes or less to complete my part of the transaction. The phone rang several times the bed of a broken spring, the hard top, the dog growled, the boy called out: "If the food? And that Hannah Montana is so damn funny.

It was the hottest night of my life.

Signed,
Lucky Man
Tri-County, Florida, United States

0 comments:

Post a Comment