Sunday, February 14, 2010

Anti Depr I Think I'm Going To Lose It!?

I think I'm going to lose it!? - anti depr

Ok, so when I was 10 my mother died. And I had to go live with my dad and step mom.I had not seen my father in over 5 years. I have never seen my stepmother. We have taken the start. And since the passage of time as likingness just left. All that is now the argument, and everyone is stressed out and tried to avoid being PPL PPL less stressed. Well, my grandmother lived with us for a year. And that was only admitted to these problems. loves to swim well enough for all that I tried to talk to them, but not even let me finish. And if you wanted to say just try to talk with them again even bother b / ci usual. I screamed. Now I am against Ace. and my father told me I only want them b / ci, fit into the picture in the SCHOOL. I am now 16 and I'm not in a normal life in the vicinity in the year to 16 old. I do not know what to do! I want to die. I hate this place. I have everything it tries to do better, but not good enough. Add 1 can help me!

3 comments:

Lydjos said...

As a teen is really difficult. It's even harder when you're not with the people closest to be agreed. Depression did not help the situation. You see a counselor and take antidepressants? If not, perhaps, it would be useful to someone speak of apart from his family. It is difficult, but we must all try to accept each other for who we are and where they grew up not to live under their parents and do not work so hard to try in school and prepare their future as adults. Then you can be alone and able to live as you wish. But now it is very important that full advantage be taken of the situation to see that the Council will help them and maybe they support their relationship with the House, and toto overcome their depression. Below you will find life easier to live.

vanhamme... said...

No one can make life better than you. You must make the decision not to go that far. If you keep at home for me busy and out of the way so that they are in the middle of nowhere. You are on antidepressants, because he obviously felt needed a doctor and it seems to me that thou can not think of one coarse and before we speak. It strips your contribution to all that I can agree.

The First Dragon said...

Wow. His 16 is very stressful for most people. You'll be surprised how many of his classmates have the same feelings, even without her mother and go to another family.
I'm for you, I was 16 years and was the mother.
I mean, I do not think they are suffering. A child in the family is also stressed stressful. The parents are so over their children, even if they know what is involved to do. And it seems that your family through many, even outside, a child goes into the house.
I recommend you find an adviser who speaks very good. They are growing and need someone to talk outside the family, but I hope you can always a realtion with his family. You start talking with your advisor at school.
If you can talk to other adults, it will be good. There is real hope for the future, but it should work.
"I wish him all the best.

Post a Comment