Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Stomach Drop If I Take Dramamine Before I Get On A Roller Coaster Will I Still Feel That Drop In My Stomach?

If I take Dramamine before I get on a roller coaster will I still feel that drop in my stomach? - stomach drop

OK for about a year or 2 my bf and I went to Six Flags IL. I was very scared, but we went on the superman snice and then was afraid to go on each relay and turns on the bass and so on. You know the feeling when you feel that the case in the stomach. I'm one of them when people get sick more easily, but I was wondering if I take Dramamine before it does not affect on a trip or alleviate the feeling in my stomach?

2 comments:

Rich Z said...

They feel, however, is less likely if you Chuck.

M B said...

They can help relieve the stomach a little, but still fall within the feeling. There is no getting.

Post a Comment