Friday, January 8, 2010

Cat In The Hat Birthday Party My Cats Birthday Party?

My Cats Birthday Party? - cat in the hat birthday party

OK for the birthday of my cats when I first wake up is a nice gift for me and his father (), my friend, which leads you to a fine restaurant where the waitress brought the fish to a plate (Ally serve is my cat on the Sitting soil naturally) more expensive after a meal of fish fish who take him home, where will it be a birthday cake and a small party for him, he will carry a candle in the birthday cake Ally a hat. Do you believe that you are his allies as a part

6 comments:

tt s said...

My friend who is very good if my dog a birthday party that all (has 6 dogs) in this restaurant all cordially invites you inside with us, although dogs do not understand everything fun. Ally, of course, as it (i mean fish).

Nikki said...

ok 1 hangover ally name? and 2 Cat is to give you a birthday party? I think ur cat is the party, love! Without even on my birthday, lol

J.H. said...

Well, I believe him or her, such as mites, that I think goes a little overboard with cat make for a restaurant like no mites do shes Food Fancy Food at home Fave

doodlest... said...

has appointed an ally cat? without taking into account all the horrors that you have mentioned, it is simply cruel old.

reason_t... said...

I think I have too much time and money when it is scheduled ... I do not know the birthday of my cats. I gave him a couple of bags of tuna leave and she was excited about it.

reason_t... said...

I think I have too much time and money when it is scheduled ... I do not know the birthday of my cats. I gave him a couple of bags of tuna leave and she was excited about it.

Post a Comment