Friday, January 22, 2010

What Does Glitter Black Bracelet Mean DOES MY COSTUME SOUND GOOD?

DOES MY COSTUME SOUND GOOD? - what does glitter black bracelet mean

I am a goth glitter (it runs a little). It is a bit difficult to explain, but ill say that only since:
- Hot-Pink
- Whether shorts or leggings with bright purple (fishing net over them what you think is better?)
- These lashes with blue feathers on it
- Bracelets with glitter / water in them [forgot what theyre called lol]
- Black Converse
- A group like this: http://store.americanapparel.net/rsac302 ... Gold and carried the 80's stlye
- Wings
- Whether a blue shirt and black striped shirt, or Obama [who?]
- Make my turn blue / purple and shiny on my face and hair
- Purple Stripes


yeaah lol its a lot and things have really happened.
This sounds good? or should I change completely? btw in the 14

2 comments:

:)happyl... said...

Just Puttin 'my two hundred inch gothic or goth glitter "does not wear a T-shirt of Obama. And it would be a very pretty dress.

Refa said...

The leggings and a blue shirt and black could be better. I do not know, see what an Obama shirt a Glitter Goth. Enjoy!

Post a Comment