Saturday, January 16, 2010

Cooking Dried Fava Beans Where Can I Find FRESH Fava Beans Online? I Got Sent Dried And They Don't Work For Me. Food Network Couldn't.

Where can I find FRESH fava beans online? I got sent dried and they don't work for me. Food network couldn't. - cooking dried fava beans

Couldnt help Rachael Ray and Emeril and beans, and the use of garlic. The drying takes forever to cook on the skin and - most went to mush and the rest were still half hard. I think that the frescoes, the only way to go, but the finding is not easy.

4 comments:

Maureen said...

http://www.intlgourmet.com/favabeans.htm


They bring fresh and frozen and do not provide two days of air!

Yum Yum, I like this .. You can also get a box with .. or dried ..
Ask your favorite food chain begin wholesale buyer of the product it carries.

me said...

You can still grow in his car.

tvn6929 said...

You need to send Hannibal Lecter. He loves beans !!... lol

tozer21 said...

The question is, where you can get Keyante Nice

Post a Comment