Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Paper Towels What Can I Do To Recycle USED Paper Towels And Facial Tissue?

What can I do to recycle USED paper towels and facial tissue? - paper towels

I have a small compost pile back, and I know I can bring products in this paper, but a lot of paper towels and use facial tissues I think if I just will not work on the compost not. Can I do this? Or is there something else I can do ...?
I hate to see all products from the tree, which is only in garbage bags, plastic should be disposed of in a landfill.

3 comments:

izabel said...

Remember that the tree "product" that you now want to recycle the ingredients added, that's all, now attached to the paper towels and facial tissues.

To a compost heap looks like something disgusting to me, and not only has the paper ...

Instead of paper-recycling dirty, try, why not an alternative to the use of all that paper to find .. Remove use kitchen towels instead of paper towels, towels for the face with a cloth make-up, with handkerchiefs instead of tissues. Of course, wash water with more funds so that there is a balance between conservation and water into the landfill, but it is impossible to have no carbon footprint of the company.

All Items substance was commonly used before the invention of the massive and widespread use of paper towels and tissues. When I was a kid, all - men, women, youth and seniors - have a clean handkerchief in your pocket or handbag. Scarves woman can still be found at reasonable prices and are very interesting, very sensitive, much more funthe public as a substance.

sometime... said...

Instead of using paper towels, cloth or a towel, which can be reused.

Desperat... said...

the recycled material, but forget the paper towel

Post a Comment