Friday, January 1, 2010

Lcd Tablet Ideally A State Farm Employee Or Agent Would Best Answer. I Want To Use A Drawing Tablet With My Comp...?

Ideally a State Farm employee or Agent would best answer. I want to use a drawing tablet with my comp...? - lcd tablet

I want a Wacom tablet or something with my computer a large desk, 46-inch LCD screen on the wall mounted for use with my clients. It would be nice, a keyboard can to make examples, notes and illustrations approach with customers. No way to do this job?

1 comments:

cnshinn said...

A Tablet PC that are good for what you want.

TPC output of auxiliary display and can expand or replicate the office on this issue.

With this you can run any type of display you want, and with the right application can choose any of them in the race.

Post a Comment